Microsoft Fully Funded Internship Program – Microsoft is pleased to announce it’s yearly training opportunities Internship for international students in career opportunities for bachelor, master’s, MBA, and PhD students.The fully sponsored internship at Microsoft provides the internees the chance to work on their own projects with the collaboration and help of the whole team. In addition, the teamwork leads the projects to the market for recognition and operation.
Microsoft paid internship offers a great platform for current students to bring their unique and exclusive ideas to life by using world first-class technology and assistance.
This program thus ensures a better career for its interns in their future lives.
There is No Requirement for any Language Test Like IELTS or TOEFL for this Internship Program.
Uniqueness of the Opportunity
Microsoft Internship is considered one of the Most Powerful Internships around the world. Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern.
The Full Detailed Information about the Microsoft University is given below.
Details About Microsoft Internship Program 2022:
Company: Microsoft Company.
Internship Duration: 1 Month to 6 Months.
Internship For: Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, PhD.
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded.
Deadline: Open all year.
Microsoft Internship Benefits:
Microsoft interns will have the following benefits in Microsoft Internship:
- Monthly stipend during the internship program.
- Relocation costs will be Covered.
- Many other perks will be provided.
- The interns can work on their own projects with the world’s best professionals.
Microsoft Internship 2022 Location:
The interns will be located in the different following areas:
- WA and Bay Area.
- Garage internships at:
Microsoft Internship Areas of specialisation:
Microsoft company offers a wide range of academic Fields in its own internship fields like Engineering (Software Engineer, Program Manager, Product Planning, Programmer Writer, Technical Writer, Services Engineering)
Data and Applied Science.
Services (Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist).
Eligibility Criteria of Microsoft Internship Program 2022:
- The candidate must be enrolled in a bachelor, master, MBA, or Ph.D. program as a full-time student.
- The candidates must be returning to the university/college.
- Students of any nationality can apply.
- The candidate who completed their degree programs are not eligible.
- Application procedure of Microsoft Internship Program:
- The application process is completely online.
- Applicants should not miss out on this great opportunity.
To apply for Microsoft Internship Program 2022, Click below link to access the official site for the applications.