MMI Compliance Risk and Forensics Internships 2018 – MMI Holdings Limited is a south African based financial services group listed on the south African stock exchange.Are you looking for intership programme form to apply for? is yes then keep reading to see the requirements of the ongoing MMI Compliance, Risk and Forensics Internships 2018 for South Africans.
MMI Holdings Limited gives opportunity for interns to use their academic backgroud in the workplace and to obtain risk and compliance management experience. This internship will equip candidates for a career in risk and compliance management and also ready candidates for other financial services roles.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Conduct research on risk or compliance related topics and draft findings.
- Assist with the resolution and follow-up of Actions and Issues arising from meetings.
- Keep abreast of changes in the regulatory and risk management landscape (both internal and external).
- Assist, support and contribute to Risk Management and Compliance Management with:
- Performing accurate risk assessments.
- Effective implementation of policies and guidelines.
- The development and management of risk and compliance plans.
- Tracking and monitoring of key risk indicators, controls and action plans.
- Assist in compiling risk and compliance reports.
- Attend to any other responsibilities assigned such as minute taking report writing and other ad-hoc queries.
- Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Legal (LLB, BCom Law, BA Law) or
- BCom (Risk Management, Economics, Investment Management,Financial Management)
- No working experience required
The internship roles will be based at the Momentum Head Office in Centurion.
How to Apply:
To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.