Are you still in search of internship programme to apply for? if yes then keep reading on this page article to see requirements and steps to apply for 2020/2021 National Research Foundation Graduate Internship programme.
The Agency for National Research foundation(NRF) has hosted a lucrative internship programme for all Graduates to aid every graduate participate to receive academic training and work experience in all sectors of below fields such as:
- Social Sciences and
Having shown you the academic sectors that are qualified to apply for this section training and work experience under National Research Foundation. Lets guide you through the objectives of these programmes.
Objectives of National Research Foundation Graduate Internship programmes.
1. To assistance bachelors graduates with work knowledge and experience, while pursuing part-time honours studies, within the larger Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) disciplines, as well as the Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS);
2. To Establish a hub of skilled honours graduates for the private and public sector, including universities and research institutions;
Effect transformation in the proportional representation of honours graduates from designated groups viz. black, female, financially needy and persons with disabilities; and
3. To lay bond training and support to postgraduate training to meet the specific needs of the country in partnership with the higher education system and industry.
- You have to be a full fledge citizen of South African with possession of a valid South African Identity Document (ID).
- You have to merit a complete bachelor’s degree in any SET, HSS or related disciplines prior to commencement of the internship.
- You have to obtained a minimum of 65% for major subjects in the final undergraduate year of study;
- Intending to pursue honours studies over the two-year internship;
- Students intending to pursue full-time honours programmes will only be eligible if all lectures and practical sessions are held in the late afternoon and/or on weekends.
- Every Applicants must acquire timetable and letter of undertaking from Faculty Deans confirming that the structure of the honours programme is conducive to being undertaken simultaneously with the internship programme.
Have been funded by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) or the Ikusasa Student Financial Aid Programme (ISFAP) for their bachelor’s degree; and Be 27 years of age or younger on 31 December of the year of application for the Graduate Internship
Candidates NOT Eligible to Apply:
- Candidates who have not previously been funded by the NSFAS or ISFAP for their bachelor’s degree;
- Candidates who intend to register for a postgraduate diploma qualification; Page 7 of 13
- Candidates who hold a National Diploma; a bachelor honours, BTech or master’s degree; as well as those who are studying towards a master’s degree;
- Previous beneficiaries of the DST-NRF Internship Programme; and
- Students registered for the second year of their honours studies in 2021.
How to Apply for National Research Foundation Graduate Internship Programme
The above vital information provided on the link will help you through the application process.
NOTE: Read and Understand well before apply.
Deadline: 30 September 2020
Commencement of the internship programme and training exercise:
This is provided to you during your online registration and much more are there for you to grab as integral information for your application success.
Please ,don’t miss out .