Have you been waiting to know when nigeria customs service recruitment form 2018 will commerce? If yes then click on www.customs.gov.ng to start filling the application form.This page article will help you discover how to get Nigeria customs service recruitment application form for you to register Nigeria customs service 2018 application form. So if you are ready for the Nigeria customs service recruitment form then keep reading.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service.
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/
- Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
N/B: Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment portal 2018 is not yet enable for successful application. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.
APPLICATION STARTING DATE: Online Registration for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018 will start soon.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: All applications for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018 closing date is not yet announced.
Function Custom Service.
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment.
- Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at: www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
- Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
NCS Recruitment Position
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Nigeria Customs Service
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08
Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
ALSO Apply : Fire Service Recruitment Application Form 2018
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs – Consol 07
Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06
National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE),
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04
Entry Qualifications For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form:-
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings,
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03.
- Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
- Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
Do you need update from us about when Nigeria customs service 2018 form will Start? If yes, kindly drop your phone number and e-mail address on the box Below.