Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2020 Starts On 24th July Apply on www.airforce.mil.ng – Are you still searching to know the official announced starting date for NAF Airmen/Airwomen 2020/2021 recruitment application? In here we shall provide with you all the necessary information you need to see that you have successfully registered online.
This to inform all the interested candidate who have been waiting patiently for the Nigerian airforce 2020 recruitment form that finally the starting date has been announced for application online.
On this page article we shall be showing so many things you need to know about NAF 2020 recruitment and as well the guideline you are to follow for a successful application online.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2020 Guidelines
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Qualifications of Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form 2020
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Method of Application
(Application Starts on 24th July, 2020)
- Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
- Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com. Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Airforce on www.airforce.mil.ng to apply.
Above here is all it will take you to be qualified to register or apply for 2020 Nigerian airforce recruitment application form.
Notification: If you would be interested to apply for this 2020 nigeria airforce airmen/airwomen and you want us to help kindly call on 08123784162 or whatsapp us on 07037217881 we will register you@ the rate #1000 only.