Are you still in search of when Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Recruitment 2018/2019 will start their new recruitment? If yes click here to start NSCDC 2018 recruitment.
Do you care to know more about 2018/2019 Nigerian security and civil defence corps recruitment?
Have you been looking for how to signu up for Nscdc recruitment form? If yes, then you’re on the right page.
This is a straight forward information about how to fill civil defence corps application registration form.
If you’re having looking for the registration guide, then this tutorial is for you.
Take your time to read more about civil defence recruitment 2018/2019 application guide here.
Nigerian security and civil defence corps recruitment form 2018/2019 is currently not out. But, take your time and read the below information:
Requirement for Nigerian security and civil defence corps recruitment 2018/2019
NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry.
How To Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2017:
This is to inform the general public that the NSCDS is NOT RECRUITING currently.
Application will be free whenever the form is out. Apply Here: NSCDC Recruitment
Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 – NSCDC Qualification
Before getting Civil Defense Recruitment Form 2018, you need to be consistent with these
• West African School Certificate (WASC), or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) What’s including English Language and two (2) other subjects, or
• National Examination Council (-neko) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with a set of four (4) subjects found in one sitting or five (5) subjects received two sittings including English Language.
Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form 2018 – NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
Needs to get the 2018 Civil Defense Recruitment Form listed below. So if you want to get the code, you must strictly follow the requirements below.
- Applicants must in Nigeria Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be below the age of 18 or over 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters Height woman
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement is not less than 0.87 meters
- a certified Medical government official to be physically and mentally fit to meet the Immigration Service.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress.
- Location Problem
- hearing problems
- Previous major orthopedic operation.
- Flat Foot
- fracture, Stammering or nature of disability
- Be free from any form of financial scandal
Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Go to the Official recruitment portal ==> http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
Don’t pay anyone to help you secure a job at nscdc. If you do, you will loss your money. So if you want to be on a safer side, kindly use the comment box below to comment.