Are you aware that Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs Recruitment form is out? To see the starting date for the recruitment kindly keep reading to apply online here.Here is the latest update concerning the Nigerian stock exchange recruitment form 2018/2019, Do you really want to apply for Nigerian stock jobs application? if yes then lets guide you on the requirements and steps to apply.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment – The Nigerian Research Company is the largest economy in Africa, and is promoting the development of African trade.
Additional Exchange offers online services and services, licensing services, marketing information solutions, modern technology services, and so on. It has open, manufactured and transformed, integrating Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2:1 in University
- A law degree with 7-10 years’ experience and at least 1 year of managerial experience
- Strong understanding of securities laws and a good understanding of laws affecting the capital markets, NSE rules and CAMA
- Masters’ Degree in Law.
- Knowledge of intellectual property, and technology related agreements.
- Knowledge of Employment Laws
- Legal Drafting and Interpretation
- Legal Advisory
- Information Technology Policy and Planning.
- Analytical Thinking
- Application of Legal Expertise
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral).
Below here are the vacancies in which the Nigerian exchange application form is actually calling for applicants to apply.
ALSO READ: How to get Job In USA for Foreigners
Job Title: Legal Manager – Intellectual Property & Technology
Report to: Head, Legal Department
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Legal Department
Grade: Legal Manager IPT
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, September 24, 2018
How to Apply Nigerian Stock Exchange Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th August, 2018.
For latest update concerning Nigerian stock exchange recruitment Job, Kindly make use of below comment box by dopping your contact or email for us to get back to you.