Are you still looking for guide on how you can apply for NIS recruitment 2019 form? Then this article will provide to you all you need to be successful on Nigerian Immigration Service job application form 2019.If you have been in search for a federal job recruitment to apply for, then i here by recommend that you read this article through and apply for NIS job application form 2019 before the deadline.
NOTE: This job update about Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2019 is specially for those who wants to join Nigerian immigration.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Positions Available for Nigerian Immigration service recruitment 2019 form
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI)
- INSTECTORATE CADRE: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
How to Apply for NIS recruitment 2019?
- All interested candidates are to visit the official Nigeria immigration service recruitment portal via www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Select “apply here” under the rank/cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can not see it in your mail, check the spam folder in email.
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application free of charge