Here is guide on how to apply for NTI 2018 Recruitment Application Form and also the complete registration guide is here. This guide will show you how to register and NTI 2018 Recruitment application deadline/closing Date. National Teachers Institute (NTI) 2018 Recruitment registration application form will be out any moment from now.
This is to inform the general public that the National Teachers Institute (NTI) 2018/2019 Recruitment will soon commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the National Teachers Institute (NTI) Recruitment 2018 form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming National Teachers Institute (NTI) 2018 Recruitment.
NTI 2018 Recruitment Application Form Requirements
- All applicants applying for National Teachers Institute (NTI) Recruitment 2018 Exercise must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the NTI official website by visiting www.nti.edu.ng
- Applicant should note that the online application is free.
- Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
DISCLAIMER NOTICE !!!
NTI is NOT currently recruiting as there is NO Vacant Position Now but you can however create an account and submit your CV details. You will be notified when vacancies are available.
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for National Teachers Institute (NTI) Recruitment 2018/2019 application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box.
Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.