Work from home – Here is latest on Operational Technology Network Engineer Job Application, If you are looking for engineering job to apply then keep reading this article.This page will help you discover the requirements and steps to apply for Operational technology network engineer.
Hess is a leading international independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth.
Operational Technology Network Engineer Job Application Roles & Responsibilities
- Design of PCN network projects for review by network administrator
- Core network hardware installation and configuration within PCN
- Define, document and enforce network standards for implementation projects
- Secure network by establishing and enforcing policies.
- Report network operational status by gathering data and monitoring activities
- Prioritizing information and new installation activities
- Troubleshooting network problems or outages, collaborating with admins on changes
Qualifications, Experience & Education
- Highly motivated self-starter willing to accept responsibility and accountability.
- Be able to recognize and solve problems.
- Actively participates in safety programs and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work or mentor trades preforming installation work including Electrical staff.
- Willing to mentor and teach skill necessary to maintain equipment after installation.
- Work effectively with others to accomplish organizational goals.
- Ability to interpret electrical engineering issued drawings and trace electrical circuitry
- Ability to interpret various documentation and drawings for electronic, instrumentation and process data. Including blueprints, schematics, Loop drawings, P&ID’s
- Understanding of SCADA and XSPOC systems.
- Strong understanding of Industrial networking practices.
- Knowledge of radio, fiber optic, wired or wireless Ethernet for SCADA systems.
- Required knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking.
- Experience with installation and management of fiber optic systems or related devices.
- Experience with Serial and Ethernet both Licensed and unlicensed band radio systems.
- Able to configure and troubleshoot serial devices and Ethernet extender hardware.
- Familiarity with ISP communication devices including cell modems and satellite systems.
- Background or experience with IT or Telecommunications preferred.
- Working knowledge of PLC systems, industry standard communication protocols, such as TCP/IP, Devicenet, Ethernet/IP, Modbus, and Hart
- Able to work in an industrial construction environment.
- Ability to problem solve network issues in harsh environmental conditions.
- Familiar with network test equipment usage and best practice fundamentals
- Must have attention to detail and provide quality workmanship.
- Formal training or networking certification combined with experience preferred.
How to apply For Operational Technology Network Engineer Job
Having read the above qualification now you can apply for the job form here.
If you want updates from us concerning recruitment and job, kindly comment now.