Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/21: The pan African university is overwhelm to announce their 2020/2021 pau postgraduate scholarship form for all interested and qualified candidates to apply.
Following the official announcement concerning the ongoing pan African university postgraduate scholarship form, we shall in here guide you through the requirements, eligibility, available list of programme to apply for and as well guide you on steps to apply online.
The pan African University is a premier continental university network whose vision and mission is to provide a sounding quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
Having introduce to you what you need to know concerning this wonderful institution, we shall now proceed to our major target, which is to guide you on so many important areas. Do well to keep reading.
About the scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): African Union
Scholarship to be taken at: Africa
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Subject Eligibility: Postgraduate courses tenable at an PAU institute.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for African students.
Requirements for Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 Form
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be young, qualified, talented and enterprising from African countries and the African Diaspora wishing to study a postgraduate course at any PAU institute.
- Candidates with potential, motivation and desire to play transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor or master’s degree from recognized university.
Application Procedures for the Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/21
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school).
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page).
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm).
- Recommendation letter from ONE of his/her former university lecturers.
- Names of Reference University lecturers (with email address and whatsapp number).
Applicants are to register on the official application website and provide a valid Username and email. Applicants are to provide a password and thereafter login using their credentials.
Open the ‘Application’ page and provide all date required, click save button and finish the application.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2020
For more information? Do well to visit the official site.