If you have been in search for any Graduate Trainee programme to apply for? We are here to inform you that PwC Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 form is out for application so if you are interested, kindly keep reading in this article to register online.On this page article we shall be guiding you through as it regards to the requirements for the 2019 PricewaterhouseCooper graduate trainee programe. But before then i would like as well to educate you on what PricewaterhouseCooper is all about.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is widely recognized as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance organization in Nigeria. The company serves thousands of customers with personalized insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives.
Driven by innovation, excellent customer service delivery and prompt claims settlement, our client operates a network of 18 branch offices and offers a creative suite of Protection (Term Assurance and Group Life), Savings and Investment Products.
2019 PwC Graduate Trainee Programme
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: General Graduate Jobs
Reference Number: 130-PEO01094
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job Duration: Permanent
Career Opportunity of a Lifetime…
- Are you innovative, young, vibrant and willing to kick off your career in the insurance industry? Here is your opportunity to join a forward-looking company that is determined to invest in your potential and the success of your career.
PwC Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 Application Requirements
- Candidates not more than 25 years old by December 2019 or 27 years old for graduates of specialized courses e.g. Engineers, Lawyers, Doctors
- Minimum of Second class lower division/upper credit from a reputable University/Polytechnic
- Must have completed NYSC by August 2019
- 4 A’s/B’s in one sitting or its equivalent from Secondary School graduation exams
- Verifiable track record of leadership experience e.g School Prefect, A leader in any Student Organisation or Community Service
- Possession of a Master’s degree would be an added advantage
What’s In It For You
Investment in your potential, and lifetime success through:
- Competitive benefits
- Clear career progression and an opportunity to grow through the ranks
- Digitally enabled, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Structured and holistic training
How to Apply For PwC Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
For you to apply online for PwC 2019 form you are required to follow below steps or link to make sure you are successfully applied.
Click on ricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on invite.pwc.co.za to apply.
Deadline: 19 July, 2019
If you want us to always update you on every latest job news, Kindly drop your contact below comment box as you will always receive alert from us.