Are you aware that Spain Got Energy Talent Research Fellowships 2018 Application is still open for application in case you have been searching to apply, here is the link.This page will help you discover the requirements for spain got energy talent and as well steps to apply via gotenergytalent.uah.es.
Now on this page article we are going to be taking you on guide step by step from the starting date to the deadline date.
will you be interested to see the requirements and the steps to Apply For 34 Spain Got Energy Talent Research Fellowships 2018? If yes then keep reading.
SPAIN GOT ENERGY TALENT Started on 2nd July! Still On Till date.
The first call of Got Energy Talent (GET) Started on 2nd of July 2018. Under GET’s first call, there will be 17 fellowships be available: 8/9 under the UAH and 8/9 under the URJC.
Spain Got Energy Talent Research Call schedule
Launch of the call:
- 1st call open: 2nd July (2018)
- Call deadline: 1st October (2018), 12:00 Spanish Time
- Candidates will receive a confirmation email when submitting the application
- Communication of results of the eligibility check: October 2018
- Consensus meeting and drawing of ranking lists: January 2019
- Communication of results after evaluation process: February 2019
Start of the fellowship:
- Appeal, redress and negotiation period: February 2019 and March 2019
- Approximate start of the fellowships: April-May 2019
Eligibility For Spain Got Energy Talent Research Fellowships 2018 Application
- Applicants must be experienced researchers as defined by MSCA rules, i.e. applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience by the date of the call deadline.
- Interested candidate must be experienced researchers as defined by MSCA rules, i.e. applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience by the date of the call deadline
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Applicants should also be in possession of a PhD or 4 years equivalent research experience.
ALSO READ: Other Available Scholarship Online
Note: Applicants must identify the research line where they want to be integrated, and get in touch with the research group, in order to get the necessary information to complete the application. You will find the contact details of the group as well as the complete list of research lines here.
How To Apply!
If you are interested to apply online, then kindly click on the application bar below to download the application form.