Are you in search of UNN Admission List First Batch Is Out For 2018/2019? if yes, then this page article is contained with all the necessary information required for you to check the UNN First Batch Admission list for 2018/2019.
Currently, we want to inform all the applicants that The Management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. This list contains the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission after being tested by the UTME and Post-UTME conducted by the school.
The released list is the 1st admission list for UNN applicants and all the prospective students are advised to rush and check the list to see if they have been shortlisted to enable them commence their clearance on time and meet up with the school requirements for 2018/2019 session.
How To Check UNN Admission List First Batch On School Portal
Click to DOWNLOAD UNN FIRST LIST:
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
The Management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has also provided some instruction for all the successful applicants for the 2018/2019 academic session.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION:
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee.
Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Keep checking on this website for your update as the Management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) will soon release the second admission list for 2018/2019 accademic session.
For your comments and contribution make use of the box below as we reply you immediately.