Are in search of UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 starting date? if yes then keep reading to see the UNN post utme form 2018 announced date.This page will help you discover the stating date for UNN 2018 Post utme screening form registration, the UNN post utme form registration guide.
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN post utme form is now available online for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNN 2018 Post-UTME screening exercise will start on 5th July 2018 and end on 21st July 2018 on the university Portal.
UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2018 Eligible
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
UNN Post UTME 2018 Form Mode Of Payment
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
How to Apply For UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Test Date and Requirements
University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday 1st, August 2018.
If you want latest news update concerning UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 Admission, Kindly comment below now.