You may be pleased to be informed that applications are now being welcomed for VLIRUOS Scholarships For Masters in Belgium (ICP) 2022/2023 while the scholarship is prepared for postgraduate students from 29 eligible countries in Africa, Asia and Latin-America, to follow an English-taught Master programme at a Flemish university or university college in Belgium.
The scholarship is to be hosted in the Participating Belgian Flemish university or university college while the field of study covers the 15 ICP Master’s programmes at participating Belgian Universities. Meanwhile, from the scholarship program, 10 scholarship awards shall be issueed for each Master’s programme in the institution.
READ ALSO: University of Edinburgh Law Scholarships 2022 for International Students
Meanwhile, the targeted groups for the scholarship are the postgraduate students from Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroun, Cuba, DR Congo, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Guinee, Haiti, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Morocco, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, Peru, Philippines, Palestina, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
The scholarship value only extends to cover full scholarships for the total duration of the Master’s Programme (12/24 months) of the successful candidates which includes its tuition fees, travel, insurance and living expenses (board and lodging).
Requirements for the scholarship
- The Nationality and country of residence of all the Applicants: Applicants must be nationals of one of the 29 eligible countries and must be a resident of one of these countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application.
- Age of the Applicants: Applicant’s age the year of intake must be no higher than 35 for an initial master and 45 for an advanced master.
- Professional background and experience of the Candidates: Preference will be given to candidates employed in higher education, government or civil society, or those targeting a career in one of these sectors. Candidates employed in the private sector or newly graduated candidates with no work experience may also be considered if they provide a strong motivation and profile.
- Scholarship applications: Candidates may apply for only one ICP Connect scholarship application per year.
- Previously awarded scholarships: Candidates may not have previously received a scholarship from the Belgian government to attend a study programme and may not have enrolled in a study programme at a Belgian higher education institution before January 1 of the year of intake.
READ ALSO: Otto Koenigsberger Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students
How to Apply for the VLIRUOS Scholarships For Masters in Belgium (ICP) 2022/2023
For you to submit a successful Application for the scholarship, Applicants are to be submit through Applications through the university’s website. Remember also that you will have to apply for both admission to the programme as well as for the scholarship itself. When you apply for the programme, be sure to mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship in the institution.
Visit the official Website for detailed information on the scholarship and remember to share this post with your family and friends.
Official Website: https://www.vliruos.be/en/call_types/scholarships/scholarships_for_masters_(icp_connect)/1569