Wassce 2018 results check for gambia – This is to notify the general public that the waec gambia result has been released and every candidates who wishes to check gambia result should follow below steps.Are you in search of how you can check your 2018 waec result? if yes then here below is steps to check gambia result online.
This is to notify the people in Gambia that the WAEC result is out and has been released on the official website. For those students who wants to Check WAEC Result Without Scratch Card, Click Here
ALSO Read: Other Available Recruitment Application Form
7 EASY STEPS TO Wassce 2018 results check for gambia
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. S S S C E).
- Enter your 10-digit Index Number.
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2008 .
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
- Ensure that popup blocker is disabled on your browser.
WAEC RESULT CHECKER REQUIREMENTS AS SEEN ON GAMBIA WAEC OFFICIAL WEBSITE
- Enter Your Examination Information
- Examination Type:
- WASSCE MAY/June
- WASSCE Nov/Dec
- Candidate Number: 871741812ED
- Examination Year: e.g 2016
- Confirm Your Examination Information
- Candidate Number:
- Examination Year:
- Enter Card Security Information
- Card Serial Number:
- Send Result to Email Address
GAMBIA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What is a PIN?
- What is a Scratch Card?
- Where can I buy a Scratch card?
- How many times can I check my results?
- Can I use one Scratch Card for more than one result?
- WAEC Results
The West African Examinations Council does not issue duplicate certificates.
The Council, however, issues Statements of Results (Confirmation of Results) which are as valid as the certificate.