On this page we are going to talk about software engineering, and teach and show some features and pictures about software engineering. However we have been hearing about it, but don’t really know what it is. We are here to tell what it is here.
What is software engineering?
Software engineering is the systematic application of engineering approaches to the development of software. it is a branch of computer science. It is is the application of principles used in the field of engineering. It is usually for physical systems, to the design, development, testing, deployment and management of software systems.
In this, you will learn:
- Why is it Popular?
- Challenges of Software Engineering
- Attributes for Software Products
- Characteristics of Good Software
Why Software Engineering is Popular?
This is the reason why it is is popular and here are important reasons behind the popularity:
- Substantial software –Substantial is a digital product studio creating best-in-class software that lowers risk and creates faster outcomes through strategy, design, & development for web, mobile, and connected devices.
- Scalability-Scalability is the property of a system to handle a growing amount of work by adding resources to the system.
- Adaptability: Adaptability is a feature of a system or of a process. This word has been put to use as a specialize term in different disciplines and in business operations.
- Cost- Hardware industry has shown its skills and huge manufacturing has lower the cost of the computer and electronic hardware.
- Dynamic Nature– However, it is consistently growing and adapting nature of the software.
- Quality Management: Offers better method of software development to provide quality software products. Quality management ensures that an organization, product or service is consistent. It has four main components: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement.
Challenges of Software Engineering:
Here are some critical challenges faced by software engineers:
- Understanding large and complex system requirements is difficult.
- Increased market demands for fast turnaround time.
- Working with Another Person’s Code.
- Dealing with the increased complexity of software need for new applications.
- Keeping up with Technology.
- The diversity of software systems should be communicating with each other.
- Not Planning your Code.
Attributes for Software Products:
Here are the Attributes of software product:
- Integrity or Security
For more Click Here