Are you in search of WHO Intership Programme 2018 application Form? If yes, then we have another opportunity for you here to inform you that world health organization form july 2018 almost ready for registration.
This page will help you discover exactly when WHO Internship Open for International Students. So if you’re ready to secure an WHO internship programme 2018 in their Regional Offices and/or Headquarters out-posted Offices.
WHO’s Internship Programme offers a wide range of opportunities for graduate and postgraduate students to gain insight in the technical and administrative programmes of WHO while enriching their knowledge and experience in the health field, thereby contributing to the advancement public health.
WHO Intership Programme Eligibility
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- You are enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify for consideration provided that they start the internship within six months after completion of their formal qualification).
- You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- You possess a first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or administrative field.
- You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- You are fluent at least in one of the working language of the office of assignment.
- You have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Programme.
How to Apply WHO Intership Programme
Candidates from across the world are invited to express interest in specific areas of work and organizational locations (regional offices, country offices or headquarters).
All applications should be made through the Global Vacancy Notice posted on the WHO Careers site using the WHO corporate recruitment system (Stellis).
The vacancy notices are opened each year for six months at a time:
- From January to June
- From July to December
As we are updating our recruitment system, the registrations will exceptionally be closed as of 30 June 2018. The global vacancy notice will reopen during the month of July.
Please be aware that if you applied for an internship before 30 June 2018, if you are still interested in an internship with WHO and have not heard anything back from WHO, you will have to reapply once the vacancy re-opens in July.
Applications received for WHO Internships are made available to technical units globally for review all year round. You are welcome to apply at any time when the vacancy notice is open.
A WHO technical unit can contact you at any time regarding an internship during the six months period when the Global Vacancy Notice is open. The period of time for the review of applications is, therefore, indeterminate. If you do not hear from a WHO Technical Unit during the first round of openings, you are welcome to reapply during the second period as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements.
Application currently is yet to be open, you can also visit www.who.int/careers/internships/en/ page for latest careers opportunities today.
Do you need update from us about when WHO Internship Programme 2018 July Form will Start? If yes, kindly drop your phone number and e-mail address on the box Below.