Are you in search of scholarship application form for postgraduates? If yes then we bring to your notice about www.nddc.gov.ng Scholarship 2018 Application Form that is ongoing here.
This page will help you discover different departments/course to apply for in NDDC scholarship form. So if you’re ready to secure a scholarship programme with nddc, then keep reading.
NDDC Scholarship Application 2018 is mainly for lover’s educations. If you have passion studying in a foreign country, then you’ll surely get a scholarship award here.
First, you’ll need to know that NDDC 2018 Scholarship form is for graduates and postgraduate. You’ll have to make your choice, but that deeply depend on your certificate.
Recommend: Apply For Singapore MINDEF Scholarship 2018
www.nddc.gov.ng Scholarship 2018 Application Form Qualification
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
www.nddc.gov.ng Scholarship 2018 Application Form Requirements
First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/ clan.
Member of National Assembly/ State House of Assembly
Chairman of the LGA
First Class Traditional Ruler
High Court Judge.
5. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
How To Apply For NDDC Scholarship Form 2018:
1. Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the following attachments;
i) Recent passport photograph
ii) Local Government Identification Letter.
iii) Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
iv) Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
v) N.Y.S.C Discharge /Exemption Certificate.
2. Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).
5. For further enquiry, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
The closing date for NDDC scholarship application form has not been announced.
If you want to get every latest news about NDDC Scholarship 2018 application form, Kindly comment now.