Here is the guide on how to register p- Yes programme form ongoing in the country to help in empowering the youth of Nigeria. On this page we shall be discussing on the requirements for the application online.Are you still in search on how to apply for P-Yes registration form? If yes then kindly read below steps and requirements for the form.
General requirements for pyes registration
- Before you can apply for this, you must be a male or female between the ages of 18 and 40. You must be a Nigerian as well.
- You must have a good means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Make sure you have a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB).
- Please make sure you have Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language
- Before starting pyes registration okay. You should know at least one language.
- You must have a good guarantor who will sign for you.
How to Apply for P-YES Progeamme application
All application form must be submitted either online or through the offices nationwide.
Please if you want more information on the next update about this, kindly comment below.
Kindly visit pyes portal right now to instantly begin your registration.
Is Pyes Portal p-yes.gov.ng?
Yes, that’s the official application portal. You can register now okay.
Make sure you visit the portal right now to Apply. Kindly note that p-yes registration Application is 100% free. You’re not paying anyone anything.
Make sure you apply for the Progeamme on time okay, late application may lead to automatic disqualification.