Have you been in search to know when Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment 2018 intake dates starts? If yes then click here on this page article as we update you.Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Zimbabwe National Army Job Recruitment 2019/2020. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity… just stay focus as we give you full details below.
The ZNA is directed by a Chief of the Army, the senior official being an Army Chief of Staff. Zimbabwe’s highest ranking army officer is currently Lt. Gen. Edzai Absolom Chanyuka Chimonyo. In 2011, Harare continued to maintain a statutory strength of 40,000 active personnel; actual numbers hover closer to 30,000. ZNA reserves claim another 21,800, putting the combined component strength total at approximately 51,800.
ducational Qualifications for Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment
- Potential Officers undergo a 6 months Basic Officers Course (BOC).
- They are commissioned on successful completion of the BOC.
General Requirements for Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment
- Medical: Recruits are to pass a medical examination administered by an Army Medical Officer.
- Height and Weight: Average height for candidates is 1.7m. Their weight should be a
- minimum of 57kgs.
- Vetting: Candidates are thoroughly security screened for suitability.
How to Apply for Zimbabwe National Army Recruitment
Applications are to be forwarded to the following address:
- The Army Recruiting Office
- P. Bag CY7720
Enclosed in the letter should be a stamped self-addressed envelope,
- 3 passport size
- photographs and certified photocopies of the following:
- Birth Certificate.
- National identity card.
- Educational / professional certificates.
- Recommendation letter from previous
- headmaster or community leader.
Would you like us to keep you posted in all our update? kindly drop your contact below on the comment box.